Position – Supply Chain Executive
- Establish and review demand plan / baseline rolling forecasts for multiple time horizons based on trend analysis, historical data and planned sales targets. Preparing collaborative demand plans based on planned growth rates and in market activities.
- Maintaining quality of inventory for the respective division /agency though continues assessment of aging, non moving and shelf life of stocks and providing feedback to sales teams.
- Ensure opportunity loss/out of stocks is minimized by bridging the gap between supply and demand and improved forecasting / planning.
- Ensuring proactive planning is in place taking into consideration the supply constraints.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate and timely inventory reports and conducting the MFR
- Maintain strong communication channels and information flow with internal and external contacts
Industry Type – Retail.
Functional Area : Logistics / Supply Chain
To Apply: Click Here