Job Title : Sr.Executive Logistics
Location : Cochin
1. Experience in full truck load transportation handling rates, commercials negotiation etc. Should have hands on experience in managing & tracking transactions from loading time till it is received by consignee with transporter, driver etc.
2. Transporter performance matrix evaluation and action to improvise performance. (In lines with timelines, service levels agreed etc.) Conduct surprise audits of the vehicle booked by reaching the loading/unloading location prior to the arrival of the vehicle.
3. Good knowledge of documentation required for transportation, including but not limited to road permits etc. Should be well disciplined in time management.
4. Willing to travel length and breadth of the cluster region assigned to develop and build transporter network and relationship in lines with Tammy’s business needs, along with data base creation for transporters.
5. This position demands continuous travel or station in a location within the cluster on specific projects for specific period arising time to time, candidate willing to travel most of the time need only to apply. During such travel, potential lead on business opportunity observed also needs to be taken up.
6. Good in communication and reports.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the following Link :
CLICK HERE : Submit Resume
Date : Feb 28th