July 12th, 2021 by SLMT
The warehousing sector in India has been growing tremendously day after day due to the boost in the international market. Entry of domestic as well as foreign industries in India and formulation of manufacturing plants has created a great opportunity for export that has turned the demand of warehouse to store the goods.
The Top Warehousing Companies in India are as follows:
- Stockarea- With more than 500 warehouses and distribution centre, Stockarea provides end to end logistics solution to any business.
- SK Logistics- SK Logistics handle all the pharmaceutical warehousing, storage, and repackaging needs in one place.
- Supreme Logistics Solutions-An end-to-end, tailor-made solutions are provided by this logistics Company
- Gati Limited- Gati has been a pioneer in India’s express distribution systems, pioneering many ground-breaking innovative initiatives that have paved the way for a more structured logistics industry.
- EPT Global Logistics- Established in 2005 as a private company in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, has now offices in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, New Delhi and is extending its horizons to international locations such as China, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Fly High Logistics- Fly High Logistics is diversifying its operations in the south Indian region to provide world-class logistics services.
- OmTrans Logistics Ltd- It provides a comprehensive set of services to meet its clients’ logistics and distribution needs, including air, sea, and land transportation.
- B2B Logistics- Since its inception in 2014, the company has rapidly expanded its scope of operations and offerings, establishing a strong presence in India’s logistics space.
- JUSDA Supply Chain Management- JUSDA is Foxconn Technology Group’s only certified supply chain management network service provider. With nearly 20 years of experience in lean supply chain management, they concentrate on end-to-end supply chain integration in the manufacturing industry’s entire process.
- TVS Supply Chain Solutions Limited – TVS Supply Chain Solutions Limited (Formerly known as TVS Logistics Services Limited) is a subsidiary of the TVS Group. It is a multinational supplier of world-class, end-to-end supply chain services across a wide range of industries and a specialist in transforming logistics supply chains through increased productivity, improved visibility, and lower operating costs.
Scarcity of infrastructure has always been one of the biggest hurdles for the warehousing market in India. Also, lack of networks, poor transport facilities, inability to handle high traffic density, and insufficient air and seaport capacities contribute to the increased cost per transaction in the country’s logistics sector.