Reputed Dubai based shipping company are looking to hire Sales Coordinators, Operations Coordinator, Pricing Coordinator & Sales Executives for our branches in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi & GCC countries.
Education : UG or PG Graduate in shipping / logistic discipline or equivalent.
Language Skills : English & regional languages (Malayalam, Tamil & Hindi).
Communication Skills : Should have strong verbal & written English communication skills.
Computer Literacy : Basic computer skills (MS office, expert / moderate in excel).
Skills : Negotiation, presentation, willing to learn, go-getter attitude.
Knowledge : Basic Knowledge in the freight forwarding/shipping industry.
1. Coordination with sales personnel as per the assigned responsible jobs handed over to them.
2. Liaising with the overseas agents for follow-ups of shipment and to obtain rates when required.
3. Liaising between sales and operations dept for all sales/operational matters of jobs handled.
4. Responsible for booking/follow-up for Import & export shipments provided by the sales and follow up till invoice received from operations.
5. Responsible for follow-up of import nomination shipments of sales and follow-up till the invoice received from operations.
6. To keep customers informed of the status of shipment with written communication by email or fax.
7. To hand over original invoices to sales & to submit to the clients and follow file for invoice submissions.
8. To prepare the daily minutes, bookings, Imports status to be updated on daily basis, weekly import status & nomination report to be prepared, monthly nomination report (agent wise) to be prepared. All these reports are to be prepared in coordination with the sales team.
9. Generate freight forwarding business by selling CSS products, such as Air Freight, Ocean Freight & General warehousing, etc.
Other Standard Terms & Conditions:
1. Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo training in our Cochin office. After the training, we will select candidates for the respective positions.
2. Satisfactory candidate’s entry visa in line with law of the land will be provided and the candidate will have to report to the Company on the agreed working day.
3. Accommodation will not be provided by the company and arrangement of the same will be possible without any commitment by us.
4. Transportation pick up & drop from major/prime locations in Dubai will be provided by the company.
5. He/she will be evaluated periodically and on successful completion of 3 months and on satisfactory grounds his/her position will be confirmed with the Company’s standard terms & conditions along with company-provided visa and other benefits as per his/her grading within the company.
6. Candidates who have not performed up to our expected level will have to return back to their home country at their own expense
7. Shortlisted candidates will be briefed on their benefits and company norms before their travel, subject to the acceptance by both parties his/her visa will be processed by the company.
8. Medical fitness certificates from the candidates have to be provided prior to their travel.
Salary & Remuneration:
• Stipend will be provided during the training period.
• Salary will vary depending on the positions, shall discuss once after the training and confirmed in the position.
• Other benefits as per UAE labor law.